Sunday, October 9, 2016

a rookie blogger


Who am I: Hey all! I’m Shannon! I recently married the love of my life and my very best friend in a stunning, yet simple Catholic mass in the heart of Iowa. I work in the financial services industry and am a master’s student by night. I live with my husband in a small “city” in the Midwest. We have what we like to call a “dogger.” Moxley Jo is her name. She is 100% crazy, yet the sweetest pup I’ve ever met. Moxley joined our family from a rescue organization in March of 2016 and will celebrate her first birthday in just a few short months. We hope to be adding a few human children to our family within the upcoming years, but no rush for us newlyweds just yet.



What can you expect to read about: Well, with me, you never really know what will come out of my mouth, so I guess I can’t make any promises on topics you might read. I want to share my journey on becoming my true self, finding true love, living with a puppy, the occasional recipe I might make, tips for reducing stress during wedding planning (I wished I had that), learning to coupon and save hundreds of dollars in one shopping trip, and anything else that may come up during a day in the life of Shannon.



I hope you enjoy and come back often and if you don’t, well I guess you’ll be paying full price for everything the next time you head to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment